[Amps] GG in Class C?

TexasRF@aol.com TexasRF at aol.com
Thu Feb 16 20:09:30 EST 2006

Bruce, You can add more cathode bias to accomplish this. Just keep in mind
that as you increase the bias voltage more rf drive will be needed to reach a
given plate current and power output level.

Some of the Ameritron amplifiers have a front panel switch marked SSB/CW
that does exactly what you are asking about.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 2/16/2006 6:23:10 P.M. Central Standard Time,