[Amps] How about this furnace?

m.ford k1ern at direcway.com
Mon Jan 2 00:34:58 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Turner" <dezrat1242 at ispwest.com>
To: "Joe Isabella" <n3ji at yahoo.com>; "Amps" <amps at contesting.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2006 6:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Amps] How about this furnace?

During the Katrina disaster there was a noticable increase in both official
and morale traffic on the af mars phonepatch net.

See for yourself at http://www.svs.net/afa1en/scoreb5.htm

According to my log about forty percent of my traffic was with aircraft
located "on the other side of the world" and doing their darndest to bring
assetts back home.