[Amps] my little amp project of many hours..maybe 50% done

Partain, Chuck Chuck_Partain at maxtor.com
Fri Jan 6 09:20:13 EST 2006

looking back, I seem to remember 4kv being the good fit on this tube.
Looking now that folks have more info, perhaps its a bit too high. Looking
thru sites that list specs on it, I see 2.2-4.25kv listed as a suitable
plate voltage.

With my PS sitting at 3900v no load(250k bleeder) what can I expect to see
loaded? i'm sure I'll see drop. also I'm a bit concerned now with some internal arcing
if it way too high?
Not as concerned with whats going on inside the case, i'm designing/thinking of
heavier components on that side(tank/blocking/plate choke) anyway

Any more thoughts?

thanks.