[Amps] Westinghouse BC Ammeter QX-37

Colin Lamb k7fm at teleport.com
Mon Jan 9 12:41:52 EST 2006

Bill said: "I do take exception to the part about "not technically able...". Hams
can do anything the commercial boys can do, it's a matter of desire,
not ability."

Response:  No question that many are technically competent - but the FCC does not hold us to commercial standards.  They consider us amateurs, for better or worse.  Rules are written for the least competent, rather than the most competent.

Colin  K7FM