[Amps] LK-500

dick.knol@planet.nl dick.knol at planet.nl
Tue Jan 17 10:37:24 EST 2006

Rich Measures AG6K sells 450 WV 105ºC electrolytic caps for HT PSU use.
(http://www.somis.org/Price-Info.html)

Please note that contrary to crack, a 105ºC rating electrolytic cap
cannot be obtained on every street corner. However, the 105ºC rating
will result in a much longer servbice life in a hot HFF power amp
environment.
Cheers, Dick
PA3DUV