[Amps] Burn-in for Eimac?

Ian White, GM3SEK gm3sek at ifwtech.co.uk
Tue Jan 17 17:47:00 EST 2006

Karl-Arne Markström wrote:
> I now more throughly understand that "gettering" involves the very
> complicated discipline of "surface physics" which appears to be some
> kind of "twilight zone" between chemistry and physics.

That's about right - you can look at 'physical chemistry' from both
viewpoints, which makes it interesting. However, most chemists think
it's too much like physics, while most physicists think it's too much
like having to cook for themselves.

> The word "dissolves" should maybe have been replaced with "attaches
> to".

Yes, that's nice and vague... you're getting the idea.

73 from
Ian GM3SEK