[Amps] MLA-2500 Power Supply Capacity

Tony King - W4ZT amps080605 at w4zt.com
Wed Jan 18 23:20:22 EST 2006

Bob,

Lawson Summerrow, W4EMF, did a very nice conversion of the MLA-2500 to a
pair of 3CX800A7s. A few pictures can be seen here:
<http://w4emf.gs35b.com/mla2500-retro-3cx800/>

There's no other info available on that retro but the pictures should
give you enough to decide whether you want to take it on.

73, Tony W4ZT