[Amps] Sell amp parts

Dennis A. Homerick DHomerick at neo.rr.com
Tue Jan 31 17:27:03 EST 2006

Hello All:
    I am going to start cleaning out my excess parts.   I  would like to sell the following:

1) 2 Dentron DTR-2000L power transformers (almost new) $100 ea + shipping
2) Pi-L network(complete)  from an Alpha Amp.(??)  with bandswitch, 2 wafers, shaft, and some of the spacers. Make offer.
3) 55A @ 7.5 vac CT. Never used $100 + shipping(pair of 4-1000A)
4) 2  Eimac 506 chimneys, 2 sockets, 2  4-1000A Make offer
5) 2 never used Eimac 8877 (8640 date code?) make offer
6) AM'ers 9H @ maybe 1A or better PS choke make offer

This is a partial list, anything not sold will go the Mansfield Mid-Winter Hamfest Feb. 12.

Thanks

Dennis, w8nw