[Amps] IM distortion and such

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 27 19:54:41 EDT 2006

Tony,

Thanks as mine is a little different than this one (1973 version), as yours shows the driving power. The one in my manual does not. The link was from another poster on  here, I was merely referencing it. I wondered why it only showed class B. The one in my manual doesn't mention class B at all.

Best,

Will