[Amps] Another SB200

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Wed Sep 26 20:24:02 EDT 2007

The meter movement is 200ua and is identical to both meters in the SB-220.
The HM-102 meter also has the same rating. There are at least 3 different
meter manufacturers and swapping dial scale often require drilling new
mounting holes and trimming the scale itself for clearance. Use the old one
as a template.

Svetlanas are usually fine on HF, some have problems with them on 6M. I
wouldnt change from the 572B; most Chinese versions are reliable and
reasonably priced.

Carl
KM1H