[Amps] Does Ameritron have the industrys worse customer service?

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Fri Dec 18 11:07:28 PST 2009

Well I finally got thru.

Sorry but I dont live near a phone or PC so thats not an option either.

I cant believe that a big company has one person answer the phone and then
has to transfer to the area needed. I guess Mississippi hasnt reached the
level of multi line phones yet or automated transfers and would rather pay
for a live person to increase the corporate overhead.

Carl
KM1H