[Amps] Help on GS35b PI circuit..

BEHIELS JEAN-PIERRE ON4AEF at base.be
Thu Apr 1 04:02:36 PDT 2010

Hi members;

Does anyone have some well none pratical experience around the PI-coils for GS35b tubes.
I am looking for to some mechanical dimensions like coil diameter/wire dimensions/number of turns to cover the entire band from 1.8 Mhz  to 30 MHz.
I surely not look for some theoretical calculated values but more some pratical dimensions of realised PA-designs with GS35b tubes on it.
Pictures are also welcome and very usefull I think.
I read a lot but nobody presents real pratical dimensions for construction.
With some roller coil or part and type numbers of sutch parts witch are usefull for this purpose,will be helpfull also.
Or any usefull adresses where to buy,are all welcome.

Regards es 73's Jean ON4AEF.

Behiels Jean-Pierre.
Molenstraat 95.
B-2070 ZWIJNDRECHT.