[Amps] A few nice ones on Ebay

Jeff Carter amps at hidden-valley.com
Fri Apr 9 20:14:45 PDT 2010

Respectfully, I must point out that your analogy breaks down at the
point where it isn't illegal to stuff a Hemi into a Mini.

I seem to recall a time when 11m was limited to 4 Watts.  The FCC used
to enforce the rules on this.  To use one's technical abilities to
openly and blatantly violate the law casts a bad light on us all, at
least potentially.

Holding ourselves to a higher standard surely must start at observing
communications law, whether it's enforced or not.  Anarchy is the end
result if we do not.

Jeff/KD4RBG