[Amps] Grounded grid matching circuit

Mike Lucas W5CHR at Bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 16 18:36:02 PDT 2010

On 4/16/2010 7:14 PM, Dick Hanson wrote:
> Mike...
> I saw, read and tried to digest that article back when it was written.
> Not being as smart as Mr. Rhode, I gave up on trying to analyze it and
> concluded, that just maybe, it was similar to many of his other esoteric
> articles of that era.

Dick: I have a large room full of projects started in the mid 70's, and
still not completed. Rohde was
the inspiration of more than half of them. Thanks to Al Gore's internet,
Google and hi-speed DSL,
I am presently working diligently on finding those parts made from
unobtanium, and refreshing my
skills in circuit design and analysis. Maybe I'll get some of those
projects on the air before my
time runs out!

Mike W5CHR
Memphis