[Amps] our amplifier in 2010 CQWW

Jeff Blaine keepwalking188 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 20:46:34 PST 2010

Carl,

Agree with you.  And then some.

The "western" worlds view of what is fair play is not universally held.  In some cultures, rules are actually "suggested operation
procedures" - and not hard-and-fast laws of the road.  Some view winning as winning - and winning while playing within the rules is
not necessarly seen as the ideal it is here.  In fact, some view our willingness to stick to the "rules" as a lack of competitive
spirit or worse.

It's a big world with a lot diverse viewpoints.  Fortunately, there is no global power cop camping out on every contesters door
step.  At least not yet.  :)

73, Jeff ACØC
www.ac0c.com