[Amps] Building a Mock Up

Edward Swynar gswynar at durham.net
Wed Nov 17 10:08:02 PST 2010

Hi Lee,

I don't use cardboard, but I do make a drawing on an 8" x 10" sheet of paper
showing all the parts, socket orientation, etc., of my HB creations...

If you err at the drawing board, t'is far & away better then, than to
discover a mistake during the drilling/bending process!

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ