[Amps] Building a Mock Up

Radio WC6W wc6w_amps at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 08:30:12 PST 2010

Hi Lee et al,
   I used to use cardboard for mockups but, for the past couple years I've been using the corrugated plastic that's employed in temporary roadside advertising.

   It's stronger than cardboard, cuts easily on a paper cutter, and can even be punched.  Plus it holds together way better than cardboard with clear packing tape.

   I most recently used the technique for the redo seen at the bottom of this page:

http://qsl.net/wc6w/wc6wamps/index.html?fr11.html

   Some of the mounting plates required multiple mockups!

73 & Good morning,
  Marv WC6W

http://qsl.net/wc6w/