[Amps] brass or BNP hardware

DJ7WW dj7ww at t-online.de
Tue Nov 23 09:37:24 PST 2010

The mentioned 4-125 was always white and I never had to change the tube.

It sat in a modified HT41 chassis.
Later I added a second tube and returned the anode voltage from 4KV to 2KV,
switched back from bridge rectifier to two-way rectification.
That was in 1977, since then that amp is still in use at a club station with
the same tortured tube and its sister loafing at 800W out.

73
Peter