[Amps] A dual 4-1000 amp

Fuqua, Bill L wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Fri Nov 26 10:32:13 PST 2010

I have the blower for you if you want, Williams WR-27 if you have the cash
It pushes 1 pound of air a second at 60 PSI. Do the math. Will need to be put out side.
It will sound like a 747 and will blow the tubes out of the sockets. Suggest you blow from
the top down to keep the tubes in the amp.
73
Bill wa4lav

http://www.middle-earth.net/products/williamswr27-1.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLUoDoNkNgE&NR=1