[Amps] cathode driven 4CX250B and super cathode driven

Hsu hsu4qro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 04:35:53 PDT 2010

Please view http://home.comcast.net/~k7rld/4cx250bamplifier.htm, Anyone have built it?This amp's sch  have been modified, in origional  schematic, the R1 and R2 contac with cathode, but this contact  to ground.
  I have modified my Henry Tempo2001   to  a pair 4CX250B as original schematic in end of 2008, but I found the power gain is too less, so I give it up.
    I use simlar 30s1's configation, now, it works great.
     73! Hsu