[Amps] Wanted: Usermanual & Servicemanual Amplitec UG:6-100/10000

Kees - pa7two pa7two at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 5 03:50:32 PST 2011

Hi all,

Recently I bought secondhand an Amplitec amplifier, type UG:6-100/1000 for 50MHz. Neither an User-manual nor Service-manual was supplied by the purchase. When looking for these documents on the Internet, I could not find these either.

Over the last weeks I've sent various emails to the owner of Amplitec, no replies so far.

Who can help me acquiring an Amplitec UG:6-100/1000 User-manual or Service-manual in paper or digital format?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Vy 73, de Kees.

AmateurRadio : PA7TWO
 - M5TWO Locator: JO22jp.