[Amps] diodes for motor driven vacuum variable

Jim Hoge knowkode at verizon.net
Sat Aug 25 23:27:31 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I have a vacuum variable driven by a 28v motor. Perhaps the assembly had come out of some Harris equipment, it certainly looks Mil Spec. As part of the limit switch assembly, there are 3 diodes, marked TJ4245AKK (maybe TJ4245AXX, the printing isn't real clear.) Anyway, here's the question: Does anyone have the data sheet for these? I need to know what to replace them with as one let the magic smoke out and another is broken. I can run the motor without the limit switches but I would like to keep that feature. BTW, I will be running it on 12 V.

Tnx,
Jim W5QM