[Amps] 300 W single band mobile amp needed

Charles Harpole k4vud at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 7 21:36:59 EDT 2012

Could a motorcycle electrical system have enuf power to run such an amp?  Even if so, would you want that much RF on an antenna mounted on your bike? What is the RF power output of the in car radios of police and EMS ?   What about the output on the rubber duckie on top of the hand mic, clipped to the officer's epaulettes?

Charles Harpole
k4vud at hotmail.com