[Amps] Beware of seller orzel-enterprises on eBay

David Kirkby david.kirkby at onetel.net
Tue Sep 11 10:20:57 EDT 2012

On 11 September 2012 15:06, Carl <km1h at jeremy.mv.com> wrote:
> Youre better off to have items like that sent to someone else in the USA who
> will make the effort to package properly. AND if it arrives there damaged
> UPS will pick it up and return to sender at no additional expense. I dont
> know if they will do that for international.
>
> Carl
> KM1H

Paypal insist items are sent to the registered address on the account,
so I could not do that.

Also, the damage is not apparent until the box is opened.

I can't really involve someone else - that will just complicate matters.

I think in future, I will find out the sizes of expensive items (easy
with HP), and then work out a minimum possible size of a box. If the
box arrives smaller, I'll refuse to take it, on the basis the package
is too small for the size of the object.

Dave, G8WRB