[Amps] UHF Connectors & Crimpers: WHICH/WHAT SOURCE

Drax Felton draxfelton at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 19:04:45 EST 2013

So now that we know UHF connectors impedance means beans until 500 MHz ...  Which is more reliable In the long term N or UHF?  What about installation ease?

After soldering a 1000 UHFs in my lifetime and then recently switched everything in my station to N.  I'd take N any day over soldering a UHF in five places.

Sent from my iPhone