[Amps] UHF Connectors & Crimpers: WHICH/WHAT SOURCE

Pete Raymond n4kwpete at centurylink.net
Wed Nov 13 23:07:19 EST 2013

One other note on the connector price that I neglected to mention is
that their UHF connectors come in bags of 25 each.

They gave me two distributors names Powell Electronics at 954.418.8377,
and East Coast Microwave at 941.758.0813.  I did not find any UHF
connectors on East Coast Microwave's site and that would make sense I guess.
I believe Powell Electronics have locations in many areas, use Bing or
Google.
I did not check any prices there, I find most  distributors do not
publish their prices you have to call or email with you model numbers etc.
73 Pete N4KW