[Amps] UHF Connectors & Crimpers: WHICH/WHAT SOURCE

WK1W Ivan Shapiro WK1W at ivanshapiro.com
Wed Nov 13 21:36:40 EST 2013

Pete  N4KW wrote:

"They have a very large selection of connectors and their UHF connector
sells for 2.51 each.  I was also advised that if I went to one of their
distributors the price should be a bit less than what they sell them for."

Pete:  Can you please site who are their distributors and/or lower price.  I
think many readers of this reflector would be interested.  Are the ones of
which you speak the good Amphenols.

Also anyone know of really good rt angle and female-female adaptors, priced
"reasonably".

Thanks

73

Ivan WK1W