[Amps] UHF Connectors & Crimpers: WHICH/WHAT SOURCE

Roger (K8RI) k8ri at rogerhalstead.com
Thu Nov 14 02:05:49 EST 2013

On 11/13/2013 11:11 PM, Pete Raymond wrote:

> I do not know of any such list.  I would call the manufacturer of your
> dies and ask them about the ones you have.
> There must be some kind of numbers associated with them.  Good luck.
> 73 Pete N4KW

There are such lists for the tools.  I had several. Still
do...Somewhere, but they should be available on the sites like the RFC
and others.  Typically they will have a list for the tool and the sizes
they cover.

They may be for each specific tool rather than a table listing.

IIRC there are two sets of dies for a tool/crimper. Each one covers a
large RG8/LMR-400 and either RG58, or RG59/8X
and the other the rest of the sizes.  I'd have to look up how they are
grouped.  LMR-600 is usually a single purpose crimper.

73

Roger (K8RI)