[Amps] Commander HF-1250 problem

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Wed Nov 20 12:05:49 EST 2013

> ORIGINAL MESSAGE:          (may be snipped)
>
> On Tue, 19 Nov 2013 21:04:54 -0500, you wrote:
>

>>You trying to play Freddie Flatfoot again Bill? No surprise there.
>>
>>Where did I say it was used on a ham band or CB for that matter? The
>>wording
>>was specifically meant to get a clueless PITA mouthing off.
>>
>>If you dont know what Im involved with you should keep your flap shut.
>>
>>Carl
>>KM1H
>
> REPLY:
>
> Gee Carl, I worry about you.

** No need to as I have qualified people and a loving family plus girlfriend
to do that.

> You have demonstrated your cluelessness about technical subjects over and
> over on this reflector, so I thought you had screwed up again. Glad to see
> you hadn't.  I remember your famous gaffe about PIV ratings in a bridge
> rectifier. It took a number of us to finally get you straightened out, but
> we were glad to help.

** Hmm, that discussion was more of a difference of opinion between adequate
and very conservative number of diodes if I remember.
OTOH, Ive never claimed to be perfect and defer that to you and JI.  Ive
owned up to my share of errors.

> Still waiting for you to document your statement that the coil in a VHF
> parasitic suppressor MUST be self-resonant at the parasitic frequency. You
> seem to be the only one to have made such a statement. Can you cite your
> source(s) please?

** First of all I doubt if I said the coil MUST be resonant at the EXACT
parasitic frequency and secondly I dont owe you anything for references as
in my opinion you can do your own research.

> Thank you,
>
> 73, Bill W6WRT

** In any case I consider both subjects long past and closed and only a very
petty person would keep bringing them up.
Maybe it is time for you to take another long absence from here.

Carl
KM1H