[Amps] Regulations

Paul paul at g4dcv.co.uk
Thu Oct 10 05:22:35 EDT 2013

Hi Peter

I'd very much have liked to come to your talk on Saturday (maybe to
heckle!) but it clashes with another one I have some involvement with.
Back when I was a newbie amateur and member of Cray Valley Club 40 years
ago your lectures were always very funny and always very, very
informative. I remember one about SWR particularly well that almost
caused a punch up in the audience. I learned a lot from those lectures.

It's a real shame I can't be there. For anyone who hasn't hear a G3RZP
lecture and is attending the convention it is a must! Kind of cross
between a Royal Institution scientific lecture and stand up comedy!
Never boring and a 5 star++ rating IMHO.

See you at some point for a beer and chat on Saturday Peter.

73 Paul G4DCV