[Amps] Sources for 3PDT RF Relay - Rated 15KW+

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Thu Feb 20 21:31:03 EST 2014

Galco is months-out before they have stock.

Array System wants nearly $50. shippped.

I'm thinking of looking for a reasonably priced set of
one SPST & one DPDT - sorting out acceptable specs online
is a challenge as most 12v 30A relays are not rated for HF.

David KD4E

--

David (NOT Dave) Colburn, KD4E - Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com