[Amps] Cool Amp Silver Plating

KA4INM ka4inm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 13:06:20 EST 2014

I've used Cool-Amp powder for many years. It works fine, is easy to
use.
I think the coating is only a molecule or two thick, repeated
application increases the plating's thickness, although hundreds of
applications doesn't build up enough material to be detectably more, it
is perfect for fixed mated contact areas and not very much more.

The treated surface must be cleaned and decreased and the residue needs
to be cleaned off after you are done, I used Isopropyl alcohol for cleanup.
--
   Ron  KA4INM - Youvan's corollary:
                 Every action results in unwanted side effects.