[Amps] JRL 2000F

Alek Petkovic vk6apk at bigpond.com
Fri Oct 14 20:50:50 EDT 2016

Hi Rick.

I just sent you a copy of the manual.

In the schematics section, on the very last page, you will see that the
live and neutral wires connect to either of the relay input terminals.
Any voltage from 85V to 264V will do.

In your case, that is the red and white wires. It matters not, which
wire goes where.

Don't ground the neutral in the amp. You compromise safety.

73, Alek.
VK6APK

--
 From sunny Binningup