[Amps] SS amps watercooling - was PowerGenius XL

Al Kozakiewicz akozak at hourglass.com
Tue Mar 7 08:39:01 EST 2017

You are mixing terms. Or. more specifically, using the terms as a surrogates for other things.

Distilled water is deionized.  That does not mean it is the same in every respects as deionized water made by another method. You can deionize (more specifically demineralize) water by a number of processes including reverse osmosis, electrolysis and distillation. Distilled water has no ions in it. It is as non-conductive as deionized water made by any other means. It contains no mineral ions, I.e. it is deionized.  I'm not making this up.

All distilled water is deionized. Not all deionized water is distilled. Do you see the logic here?

As to whether one method yields water that  is more "corrosive" than another, call me highly skeptical but willing to learn.

Al
AB2ZY