[Antennaware] Question

Mike Switzer k8ze at charter.net
Wed Oct 15 18:02:19 EDT 2003

I am getting ready to put up my new tower and antennas (been 20 years since
I have had a real antenna).  I have used in the past a "filler" to keep
moisture out of my connectors.  I forget what I used can anyone let me know
what is advisable.  By the way I have used this on some and not used it on
others and never noticed any difference.  I worked for Motorola years ago
and with every installation we got a little packet of "grease" to put in the
connector.  I don't remember who the manufacturer was.

mike

K8ZE

k8ze at charter.net