[CCF] [TOEC] Claimed .. SM8,SM9, SM12

Hannu Säilä hannu.saila at mbnet.fi
Fri Nov 3 00:00:49 EST 2006

Hello everybody
I have to say something so that nobody could have any wrong ideas.  Referring Jan/SM3CER below. The manager was not me when I had my 5 year OH manager period. On the contrary I do remember to have asked why OH0 is accepted to be same country as the main land. I still think the same. Just as JW, JX, OX OY.
I also remember that nobody did answer. We had those days also(?) a sac manager team. Well it did not work well or maybe not at all.
73
Hannu OH3WW
and nothing was written (as there were no written rules for the Cup), but