[CCF] HV0A in SAC SSB

Kim Östman kim.ostman at abo.fi
Mon Oct 5 13:52:28 EDT 2015

Hi,

Martti OH2BH asked me to forward the below info to TOEC & CCF

- Kim

Hello Scandihuligans;

Needless to say that my weekend in Vatican is actually the SAC SSB weekend! It will be 4-hour run which will cover 20m from 14UTC and finish up with some 40/80m just before closing down at 1800 UTC for dinner.  And then again next day few hours on 15 and 10 to provide you all bands.

I may stay on my fixed frequency and witness how you guys capture mults while running like a madman. I will report back the list of best in S&P. Your calls will be welcome! See you from Vatican.

Martti, OH2BH, Op HV0A