re Shetland

burns burns
Tue Jan 28 19:45:27 EST 2003

From:	NAME: Andy Burns
	FUNC: Research and Development
	TEL: 0324 493981                      <BURNS,AL at A1@GRRD04>
To:	"cq-contest at tgv.com"@rcwi01 at mrgate@grrd04

de GM0ECO

GS4TMS,GM3YOR,GM0RHP and myself were all mainland Scotland stations if
that's any help. If you have any specific calls you want to check to see
if they were in Shetland, send me the list and I'll get back to you.

Andy
burns_al at grrd04.dnet.bp.com

>From tsf at druhi.ATT.COM  Wed Dec  2 20:53:00 1992
From: tsf at druhi.ATT.COM (tsf at druhi.ATT.COM)
Date: Tue Jan 28 19:45:27 2003
Subject: cqww fun

Effective QRP class (100w to attic dipoles - max len 47')

Band	Q/Z/C
160/80  zippo
40	13/7/5
20	44/15/18
15	59/15/21
10	153/24/48

Total	115,668 pts  	fun rating: 9 out of 10

Highlights:
5 new countries yeah!  9H1, D44, A22, C9, and TU4.
I finally nabbed YE2C and HT1T around 2330 on Sunday when
  the competition died down.
KH0AM's patience when the cat walked across my keyer hand causing me
  to fumble the exchange and mess up his run rate.
And right after that, HC8N finally heard me at about 2200 on Sunday
A nice 10m JA run on Saturday aft - lots of very familiar calls.

Lowlights:
All the others I had to give up on.

Other:
Heard all you big gunners all over the place.  Your hugely loud signals
kept the rcvr front end nicely overloaded.  Congrats on the nice scores.
N2IC with wobbly straight key 10wpm?  Visitor to Steve's shack?  :-)

Tom 	n0gos