Grounding help

WEBSTER_KER at CSUSYS.CTSTATEU.EDU WEBSTER_KER at CSUSYS.CTSTATEU.EDU
Mon Jul 12 09:45:03 EDT 1993

Does anyone have a good way to disconnect antennas quickly? With the recent
bout of thunderstorms, I'd like a quick way to route the antennas to ground.
I was thinking about using an electrical box with a big "knife switch" to
do this, but I'm not sure what kind of impedence bump I'd get.

Anyone have a good way of doing this, other than unscrewing the coax? Any help
would be appreciated. Kevin N1EPU... [WEBSTER_KER at CCSU.CTSTATEU.EDU]