bootleg software

ames at nebula.decnet.lockheed.com ames at nebula.decnet.lockheed.com
Wed Nov 17 14:41:39 EST 1993

Should we worry about people who use "hot" rigs, or people
who may have procured equipment with illegally obtained funds?
Is it a case of innocent until proven guilty, guilty until
proven innocent, or prove you are a "good guy" every step in
the process?  Honest people are honest, dishonest people are
dishonest and are not inhibited by any additional statements
on the summary sheet.  Do honest people make honest mistakes?
where will it all end.

alan, N2ALE/6