SS Results

g-taylor4 at tamu.edu g-taylor4 at tamu.edu
Mon Apr 25 09:47:24 EDT 1994

> > >  The 1993 SS results are EXCELLENT.
> > >  My one complaint has already been registered by Bruce, AA6KX, in the
> > >  combining of the section listings into division listings.
> > >  David K. McCarty, K5GN

Concur on the former, however, I'm kind of partial to the combining of
similar power categories, makes comparisons a lot easier.

Greg, KD4HZ

Dr. Gregory S. Taylor               !MAIL:  110 Dairy Science Building
Extension Program Leader for        !       College Station, TX 77843-2124
  Community Development             !VOICE: 409-845-4445
Texas Agricultural Extension Service!FAX:   409-847-8744
Texas A&M University System         !EMAIL: Reply or g-taylor4 at tamu.edu