N2RM Operation

johnp at pc16.idcg.com johnp at pc16.idcg.com
Wed Dec 7 14:25:46 EST 1994

As an occasional W3LPL operator, I would like to encourage all EPA, WPA, SNJ, and

NNJ operators to continue to experiment in the single op and multi-single categories,

rather than operate with that clique-ish N2RM crowd. I'm sure any more operators there

would just make it more crowded and unpleasant to operate.

Unless, of course, you are an experienced Ten Ten contest operator, or have been an

OO for years, then I would recommend you operate at N2RM, preferably on 20M during

the next few years.

John

John Pescatore WB2EKK
IDC Government