Compuserve/Internet Link

WEBSTER_KER at CSUSYS.CTSTATEU.EDU WEBSTER_KER at CSUSYS.CTSTATEU.EDU
Tue Feb 1 08:51:35 EST 1994

I have a friend who subscribes to Compuserve and would like to join the Contest
refelector. I don't know how the link works... ie. how do you address messages
from the Compuserve side to get to internet, and vice versa.

If you are using Compuserve to access the refelector, could you please let me
know how you do it (or if you just know how).

Thanks... Kevin N1EPU  [WEBSTER_KER at CCSU.CTSTATEU.EDU]