Kenwood E.Coast Parts#

Waltk at PICA.ARMY.MIL Waltk at PICA.ARMY.MIL
Wed Jan 19 14:40:58 EST 1994

>I would like it too.  I need a lamp for the TS940.  Could you announce this
>number to all.  Thanks
>Ralph  K9ZO

Yes, its 1-800-637-0388.

FYI Tech info is 1-213-639-7140.

Larry, K3TLX

From: blunt at arrl.org (Billy Lunt KR1R) (Billy Lunt KR1R)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 94 15:55:29 EST
Subject: VHF Sweepstakes

Just a reminder that this weekend is the ARRL January VHF Sweepstakes.

Starts 1900 UTC Jan 22 and ends at 0400 UTC Jan 24.

Club Competition.

For complete rules see December QST page 128.

Within 30 days after the contest, send your entries via:

INTERNET - ASCII summary sheet and ASCII log file
          (following the ARRL Suggested File Format)
           to  contest at arrl.org

ARRL BBS - ASCII summary sheet and ASCII log file
          (following the ARRL Suggested File Format)
           BBS up to 14.4-k baud
           telephone: (203) 665-0090

DISK -     Paper summary sheet and ASCII log file
          (following the ARRL Suggested File Format)
           3.5 or 5.25 inch diskettes (high or low density)

PAPER ENTRY - Official forms or reasonable facsimiles
              Summary sheet, logs, dupe sheets

Mailing Address: ARRL Contest Branch
                 225 Main Street
                 Newington, CT 06111

73,
Billy

Contest Guru....."we check 'em all"

| Billy Lunt, KR1R             | Voice:       203-666-1541     |
| Contest Manager              | FAX:         203-665-7531     |
| American Radio Relay League  | ARRL BBS:    203-666-0578     |
| 225 Main Street              | BBS Uploads: 203-665-0090     |
| Newington, CT 06111          | Internet:    blunt at arrl.org   |
|       Send ARRL Contest Entries via:  contest at arrl.org       |