VHF Contest Rules Request

Andrew Sargent N8OFS andrews at telemax.com
Wed Jan 19 22:14:28 EST 1994

Would somebody _please_, _please_, _please send me a copy of the
rules for the VHF/UHF contest.  I really need them...

BTW, I will be running rover from EN91, EN90, EN81, and possibly
EN80 opperating 2M FM & 6M FM, both QRP!

--
Mesmerized by a decade of hate,           ! AMATEUR =   N8OFS
Flowers and remorse,                      ! ARMY MARS = AAN5HJT