"CQ INT"

JSTEINMAN at aol.com JSTEINMAN at aol.com
Sun Jul 24 10:51:39 EDT 1994

1st Internet Sprint. Interesting.
Operating time limited to first
hour, which was fine since no 40M
antenna yet. It's good to be back on
the air from home though !
KT34A at 45' here, TS930.

See you next time.
Jeff  KR0Y
jsteinman at aol.com

oh, 85 QSOs ....

From: jsalemi at doghouse.win.net (Joe Salemi) (Joe Salemi)
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 1994 22:51:39
Subject: What is wrong with Voice Keyer

>On Fri, 22 Jul 1994, Morao Esteban wrote:
>2) Are annoyed by the fact that we sound *exactly* the same on each CQ.
>   (This is one reason I have a few CQs stored that sound different, just
>   to keep these types of contest-bashers away).

What gets me is when you hear the CQ, answer, and a different voice
answers you back.  Always confuses me for a moment until I realize
they were using a voice keyer with someone elses voice than the current
operator.

Note to voice keyer operators -- change the CQ so it sounds like you
when your using it! <g>

73...joe

Joe Salemi, KR4CZ               Internet: jsalemi at doghouse.win.net
Compuserve: 72631,23   FidoNet: 1:109/136   MCI Mail: 433-3961