dead pirate horse

W5XD at delphi.com W5XD at delphi.com
Tue Mar 29 08:56:48 EST 1994

I took one more swipe at the dead software piracy horse while
it was still breathing but, unfortunately, a time warp passed
through Round Rock at that very instant and my crack appeared
in cq-contest land 5 or 6 days later--long after the buzzards
had carried the last remains away. My apologies. To avoid
future embarassment, I will attempt to maintain an element of
timelessness in my comments.
Wayne, W5XD