WANTED: WPX SSB Scores

ka9fox at aol.com ka9fox at aol.com
Wed Mar 30 14:45:22 EST 1994

I'll be taking WZ1R's 3830 scores and combining them with Internet posts.  If
you haven't posted your score to Internet and it isn't on the 3830 post,
please drop me e-mail directly (KA9FOX at AOL.COM) within the next day or two
and I'll make sure you're included on my posting.

73 Scott KA9FOX

Still in love, but now with her friend.  Do I HAVE TO tell the first one?
Heck, if I have the skill to operate two radios...