multi/potty

PEMS_ST_DK at NOECA.OECN.OHIO.GOV PEMS_ST_DK at NOECA.OECN.OHIO.GOV
Fri May 13 14:04:36 EDT 1994

Since we are in the commode-----

Im not sure the concept of multi/potty works especially if the equipment
is connected to an 'octopus' controller.  (makes Stephen King seem tame!!)

|                DAN KOVATCH                              |
|                  W8CAR                                  |
|        PEMS_st_dk at noeca.oecn.ohio.gov                   |
|         REAL RADIOS GLOW IN THE DARK                    |
|_________________________________________________________|_

>From H. L. Serra" <hlserra at teetot.acusd.edu  Fri May 13 23:14:06 1994
From: H. L. Serra" <hlserra at teetot.acusd.edu (H. L. Serra)
Date: Fri, 13 May 1994 15:14:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: '94 Swwepstakes

Anybody know exact dates/times for 1994 Sweepstakes PH and CW weekends?
73, Larry N6AZE

From: Rick Zabrodski <zabrodsk at med.ucalgary.ca> (Rick Zabrodski)
Date: Fri, 13 May 1994 17:51:54 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: qrp contest forum RAC 94

Since my main ham radio interest over the past 4 years has been qrp
contesting I have managed to win the canadian honors on several occasions
in the various contests (so has my arch rival, VE6SH who has yet to give
me my copy of CT 9 that he picked up for me at Dayton.....psychological
tactic?)

Anyway, the first Radio Amateur Canada convention is here in Calgary this
July and I have been asked to give my two cents worth on qrp as part of a
contest forum. Apart from the basics and the recent NCJ/CQ article on qrp
contesting I am asking you guys to share a personal secret or two with
the masses (potential converts?) Any particular gems or things you think
are important would be appreciated.

By the way, the other forum I am doing is a solo effort on the effects of
electromagnetic fields and your ham radio health.........do you suppose I
operate qrp for just the challenge alone or could there be more to it?

73 and 72

Dr. Rick Zabrodski BSc, MD, CCFP(E)       *            VE6GK "glider king"
EMAIL:  zabrodsk at med.ucalgary.ca          *            "M.D. on weekdays"
Packet: VE6GK at VE6YYC.#cgy.ab.can.na       *          "Solar powered aviator
Phone: (403) 271-5123   Fax: 225-1276     *               on weekends!"