WX9E sprINT

WX9E at aol.com WX9E at aol.com
Thu Dec 28 02:27:47 EST 1995

First time doing this one.  We need to do this more often!
I screwed up the first 45 minutes and sent the state I just
received in addition to the name, thought I'd keep you guys on
your toes!  Everything was sent by hand and logged on paper.

40m      60Qs
80m      55Qs
115 total     with a couple low dipoles strung in trees at 30'

L A W D   ones:   K5GO, N4OGW, N2IC, KM9P, KM0L, K0EJ, Gator
and there was a KR something or other that was in there
occassionally also.

Odd names: Blaze, Lazer, Radman, Eram, Ace..... and what the
hell is a FUQUAY and a BAGWON?

Lost about 20 minutes due to phone calls and a bathroom
break...  the pepto bismol didn't work in time.   :-)

Also, I have an older Logikey keyer and lost the manual.  Can someone either
mail me a copy or email the embedded functions to me?  I'll pay for the
postage and copying costs, plus I'll buy you a beer at Dayton!

And finally, all Society of Midwest Contesters that did not get
my direct mailing who want to be on a team for the NAQPs,
drop me a note.   For that matter, I'll make a few teams for
anyone anywhere.  Let me know how serious you'll be and what
mode(s) you'll be on for.

Oh yeah,     CONTEST    :-)

Cheerio

Paul  WX9E